Friday, April 30, 2010
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Monday, April 26, 2010
- my baby is fast becoming a toddler
- Ian is growing in leaps and bounds he's not a little boy anymore
- my boys have a great bond even with the age gap
- I have many little things in my daily life I am grateful for
- I would like to continue to simplify our lives
- there is nothing more powerful than photos that tell a story or show a relationship
- that I want to do more things that make my boys childhood more special
- that there is beauty in everyday life
- these last days of my maternity leave are so so special and I wish they could last forever
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
It's been a whole year since we welcomed Jake into the world, our family and our hearts. It may have been a rough entry but you're here and I can't imagine life without you. We truly are blessed to have you here my sweet sweet little boy.
Happy Birthday to you Magoo.
Lots of Love,
Momma, Dad & Bubba
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Jake still sleeping quietly in my bed while the rest of us are up and getting ready.
My morning tea - without I swear I can't function
Myself - in the mirror because I figured I should be infront of the camera at some point :)
Dad with the boys after school - Jake freaks out in excitement when he hears the bus coming and even more so when he sees his brother.
Jakey walking around - he's doing this more and more every day. Here he's enjoying his score of some salt & vinegar chips, crazy boy!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
He's turning one and we had a celebration this week. There was balloons, and cake, cupcakes and presents. Family and friends to surround us as we celebrated his first year with us. I hope there will be many many more wonderful celebrations. We are blessed to have this little man in our family.
"May soft, gentle breezes brush o'er your face, for each loving touch is God's warm embrace. May you have enough for all that you need, and never be hurt by another's greed. The Lord keep you safe from terrible things, and at the end of this life, lift you up in His wings"